mock interview
St. Ignatius College of Education,
(Autonomous, Palayamkottai.)
Subject : Personal and Professional Life Skills
Name: Beulah Rose R
Register Number : 20BDE14
Year : 2020-2022
Mock Interview
INTERVIEW BETWEEN HEAD OF THE HUMAN RESOURCE DEPARTMENT OF THE COMPANY AND AN EMPLOYEE
Abstract
The above document consists of an Interview between HRD and Employee who wants to interview to apply a new job. The employee who is a fresh graduate and an HRD who is the senior person in his company
Interview between Beulah rose and Benita Serabeen
Interviewer :Beulah Rose .R
Interviewee : Benita Serabeen . M
Interviewee: Excuse me Mam, May I come in?
Interviewer : Yes, Please , come in and have a seat.
Interviewee: Thank you Mam.
Interviewer : So, your name is Benita right?
Interviewee: yes, that is right Mam.
Interviewer: Very well, My name is Beulah. I am the head of the human resource department of this advertising company.
Interviewee : nice to meet you Mam.
Interviewer :Here too. So do you know what we are going to do?
Interviewee: Yes, mam. I was emailed and called by phone in order to have a job interview session from this company three days ago. So, now here I’ m going to be having an interview job session with you.
Interviewer : very well. Can you tell me about yourself, Benita ?
Interviewee: My name is Benita Serabeen. I’m 23 years old. I graduated from one of state Universities in Singapore. I took design – grafts as my major. I love travelling and drawing. Travelling and drawing both improve my health mentally and physically.
Interviewer: You applied to be our Design Graphics. Do you have any experience of this job?
Interviewee: No, mam. I am a fresh graduate. This is my first time to apply a full time job.
Interviewee: What makes you decide to apply for Design Graphics position?
Interviewer: I think Design Graphics is an appropriate job position for me. I find it attractive and interesting as well Due to the design- graphics major I took , I’ m sure that my skills and talents will be conductive to this company’s success. I can also see a bright future of my career by joining this company.
Interviewer: Very well. So, what is your strength and weakness point?
Interviewee: My strength is my cheerfulness, my carefulness, my strength will to learn new things, and my skill to work under pressures and as a team. My weakness is my phobia of dark.
Interviewer: Well it was a great to have a little talk with you. We will announce the result of your interview in a week . Thank you for coming here .
Interviewee: Yes, Thank you, Mam.
Comments
Post a Comment